There is one thing that most hard drive manufacturers will not tell you - most hard drives will fail although they are subject to normal conditions and use. The hard drive failure may take for about 10 years to occur, but in some instances, it can be less than a year. Well, whatever the case may be, it is very important to note and understand that when your hard drive fails, the professional hard drive data recovery is available.
But, what really is hard drive data recovery?
Hard drive data recovery is simply the process of retrieving the inaccessible or deleted files from failed electronic storage media, the hard drive. The files stored on the hard drive can become inaccessible due to a number of reasons, including software problem, computer virus, mechanical or electrical malfunction or a deliberate human act. The good news is, regardless of the cause of your data loss, there are a number of hard drive data recovery technicians today who offer hard drive data recovery services just to recover your lost data 80 to 85 percent of the time.
The Evaluation Process
Prior to any hard drive data recovery operations, an evaluation of the hard drive system is usually considered. In the hard drive data recovery evaluation process, all media received goes through an extensive analysis to identify the real condition of the drive. Of course, there are some steps necessary to follow during the hard drive data recovery, and these include the following:
1. The hard drive data recovery experts will determine whether the problems are physical, logical, or both. Physical problems refer to those that occur in the hardware, while logical problems occur on the software structures.
2. Once it is determined that the problem is physical, the availability of the needed parts for repairs will then be considered.
3. If the hard drive data recovery experts obtain access to the drive, they will then create an absolute sector-by-sector mirror image of the hard disk to their equipment where the process will continue.
4. An evaluation of the condition of the data structure will follow, as well as the identification of how much of the information is salvageable.
5. When the hard drive data recovery evaluation process is done, the results of the hard drive data recovery will of course be given, and this is where the pricing of the service usually enters.
After the said steps of hard drive data recovery evaluation process, the hard drive data recovery experts you have contacted will typically contact you not only to give the results and determine the exact pricing of the service, but to obtain your approval for them to proceed on the real hard drive data recovery processes from this point.
How Long Does the Evaluation Process Take?
It is important to note that the usual amount of time for the hard drive data recovery evaluation process to be completes is typically within 24 to 48 hours. However, the time needed for the hard drive data recovery evaluation is highly depending upon the problems encountered. What usually makes the evaluation so long is obtaining parts for the uncommon drives, and if the other technicians have tried to recover the inaccessible data using disk utilities and have damaged the logical structures, the hard drive data recovery evaluation process may of course be lengthened.
www.y-capture.com is the publisher and writer of this article on data recovery. At www.y-capture.com you will find all the information you need on data recovery to protect yourself from loosing all your favorite data and memories that is stored on your computer. So to protect yourself or your business, go to www.y-capture.com bookmark this website because all you need to know about data recovery and how to protect yourself is there. constantly up
Labels: austin_hard_drive_recovery, data_deleted_restore, data_security_auditors, file_tree_recovery, hard_drive_recovery_in_san_antonio_texas, qic_file_recovery, symantec_file_recovery, vhs_data_backup